Thursday, October 3, 2013

Academics Shoot Preview


The Story 
This photo tells a story because the are all surrounding a pole while holding hands. I think the story of this photo is that they are paying respect to the fallen heroes who risked their lives to save others on september 11th 2001. 


Action And Emotion
This photo describes action and emotion because the girls action in the red was to place an object in some chemical causing it to have a little explosion. There reaction and emotion is priceless because they looked shocked and interested in what happened.  



Filling The Frame





This photo is filled with interesting stuff because you see two people with mask over their face and using a blow torch to heat something up. All you see is the smoking coming up, it makes it interesting because you have curiosity i wondering what is it that they exactly doing. also i find it interesting that the guy with the Hollister shirt on his face mask looks cool with the backlight color.






I picked this photo because it looked awesome and the way the two chemicals mix and form a different color in the beaker is very interesting. it makes me wonder what is it that the guy is creating? He looks really focused and concentrated 

This photo follows the rule of balance because both sides of the picture are equal which creates a symmetrical balance. 


I think i could take pictures like the photos i saw today are in the science class rooms, electives classrooms like Mr. John's Vet Med. class and in the ROTC classes, also the Fine Arts building.

I would like to take photos in Mr. John's class, Ms. Sells, or well basically any class would all be interesting and cool. Also it would give me practice.

As a photographer, I would make sure I know all the rules and elements of photography, I would make sure I have a good subject, the correct background, knowing when to switch the settings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment