Friday, October 18, 2013

Academic Shoot

BALANCE
I think i did okay on following this rule. 
The main subject of this photo is the girl in the middle. 
i don't think its pretty clear what the subject is because the background has a lot of commotion. 
I think i could have taken the picture in another view. 





AVOIDING MERGERS 
I think i followed this rule for the most part.
The main subject is the girl in the blue.
I don't think the subject is obvious because there is a lot going on.
This photo i think falls into the category for avoiding mergers because on the left hand side you can see the girl was cut off and even on the right hand side she is cut off as well.



The Rules of Thirds
I think i followed the rules of thirds pretty well.
The main subject of this photo is the guy in the red shirt.
I feel it is clear what the subject is because the shirt is so bright it pops out at you.
It follows the rule because if you were to imagine the photo in to 3rds the red shirt would be in between the intersecting lines.





Framing
I think i followed the rule pretty okay.
The main subject is the guy in the black shirt.
I don't think it really clear as to what the subject is.
Something i could do different to make the framing photo better is to understand the rule better.





Lines

The rule was followed pretty well.
The main subject is the skull of an animal .
I think its kinda of obvious what the subject is.




Simplicity

The rule wasn't followed as well.
The main subject is the painting.
The main subject is able to be detected.
I think i could of go a little closer into the painting to eliminate the black background. 




No comments:

Post a Comment