Tuesday, October 1, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever



I chose this photo because the look on the boys face as he is handed the flag in memory of this dad is just so touching. You can see he wants to cry but stays strong and looks in to the other mans eyes with honor. I think this photo made the cut for the top 40 greatest photos because there is a lot of respect.


This photo was one of my favorites because the monk is praying for some man who has passed away.  This photo made the cut for the top 40 because it shows a lot of inspiration.



This last photo is one of my favorites because it shows how much the owner missed his dog and how glad he is to have him in his arms. I think it made the cut for the top 40 greatest photos because it shows how an animal and human can be so attached to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment