Friday, October 18, 2013

Academic Shoot Reflection



1. It was difficult to take photo to follow the certain rules because students would move around and be distracted.

2. I was thinking most about focusing the camera because i tend to shake my hands and getting the camera to focus is a little difficult. what i had to do to get the focus correct was reset myself and relax my hands.

3. If i could redo this assignment i would look over more photos of the rules of composition and make sure i completely understand each rule.

4. I wouldn't do anything the same. i feel it was all bad.

5. I think the rule of 3rd would be the easiest because i like that rule and i understand it completely.

6. I think balance composition would be the hardest to capture.

7.  I'm not totally clear on Framing and Balance, I will go back to the composition web site and study more of the rule and ask more questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment