Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Major Project Ideas

Step 1:


What is the topic of your project? My topic is going to be about my dog.

Who will you interview? I will interview my mom, my brother

What will you take photos of? My family with onyx and take photos of my dog. 

What information will you research? I will have to research information about composition 

Step 2: 

What type of project will you make? I will make a slideshow/ presentation

What service will you use? I will use Prezi

Step 3: 

Why is this the best service to make your final multimedia project? This is the best service to use for my project because it will allow me to combine text, photos, etc.

Step 4:

When and Where will you record and capture this content? I will record and take photos at home, the park and where I take my dog.

Step 5: 
 
When will you transfer your images, audio, text to your computer? I will transfer my images etc. as soon as I can and as I work on the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment