Thursday, January 16, 2014

Best of 2013!


I think this is one of the best photos of 2013 because you can see the love they had for this elephant. I love all animals and the its just beautiful to see the humans so caring for nature. 
The photos exposure and sharpness is just right. 



This photo is also the best of 2013 because the sky looks incredible and seeing that the cross has a lot of   respect and meaning towards it is wonderful. The compositions in this photo I would say are filling the space and it has a great depth.



I consider this photo to be one of the best photos of 2013 because the fireworks look astonishing, it lights up the sky beautifully, and it brings joy. The photos sharpness is just right and the exposure as well. 

Best Song

Young and Beautiful By Lana Del Rey


This song is the best of 2013 in my opinion because the vocals are awesome and the instruments come together very well. Also her lyrics are great. The things that caught my attention in this song was one verse and how she sounds its amazing. Its the best because its not like any ordinary song you hear now a days of the radio.


Best Movie

Fast & Furious 6 


This was one of the best movies of 2013 in my opinion because it was action packed and seeing fast 5; I couldn't wait to see what fast 6 was going to be about. I love all the fast and the furious movies. The things that made my eyes catch this movie was they brought back Letti and Dom and the crew had to join special agent Hobbs catch the bad guy.



Most important news 



I think the most important news in 2013 was Nelson Mandela passed away. He was a man who changed history. He was the president of Africa. This was important to me cause I remember learning about him my freshman year and watching the movie Invictus. It was a great learning about how he changed history.


Most Important Person 



I think the mot important person of 2013 is Michael Kors because lately thats all you have been seeing and hearing about in fashion. I think he is an important person cause he is changing fashion he is influencing styles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment