Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Great Black And White Photographers Part 3





1) The first thing that caught my eye was how beautiful the picture looked. The way the clouds are and how it looks like they float above all is awesome.

2) I see the amazing sky looking down on me and the fog above and the stars so bright. I see camp sights, I see nothing else around. The world looks such a far. 
I smell the freshness of the air. The burning smell of firewood. The smell from the dirt is strong enough to smell.
I hear the voices of the wind blowing, the crickets and bugs chirping. The silent night is kind of creepy. 
I taste the cleanness of the air. The dirt, the burning wood. The fog in the night, taste like nothing.
I feel calm, peaceful, relaxed and like everything is so unreal. I feel like nothing could go wrong. Thoughts, going down memory lane plays through and it feels so beautiful.


3) I would like to create a poster, have some photos of theirs and descriptions about them. Put information about the photographer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment